Wilmington, Delaware, USA, August 19, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Transparency Market Research Inc. – In-depth analysis of the multi-domain controller market growth reiterates that automotive electrification is a major pivot for the need to deploy intelligent vehicle architecture and software to ensure safety and improve comfort. A large number of new ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance Systems) features in automotive applications have driven OEMs and automakers to adopt designs that incorporate multiple types of multi-domain controllers. The multi-domain controller market size is expected to reach US$18.78 billion by 2031.
ADAS applications hold a key market share of multi-domain controllers. New-era integrated ADAS domain controllers are efficient at collecting and processing large amounts of data from sensors and cameras in real time. Especially in luxury and high-end vehicles, OEMs and automakers are reinforcing them as a key value proposition to promote safety and comfort for passengers seeking autonomous driving. Rapidly, the penetration of ADAS into all vehicles will catalyze the creation of promising opportunities in the multi-domain controller market.
Request a sample report at – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=36260
Key Findings from the Multi-Domain Controller Market Research
- The electrification of vehicles generatess Incredible growth prospects: The increase in vehicle electrification is driving automotive companies’ efforts to bring electric vehicles (EVs) to market. This is a key element for the deployment of multi-domain controllers in the vehicle architecture. The need for elegant yet simple designs to integrate LIDAR, sensors, cameras, and IoT elements has broadened the horizon of players in the multi-domain controller market.
- Widespread adoption of ADAS in various vehicles at Propel Revenue Generation: The penetration of ADAS functionality, especially in passenger vehicles, is a key factor in improving the safety and comfort of passengers in all vehicles. It should be noted that chassis domain controllers are rapidly gaining adoption, thereby generating substantial revenue streams in the multi-domain controller market. Growth prospects are also invigorated by the growing demand for autonomous vehicles around the world in recent years. Indeed, the autonomous vehicle segment is very lucrative, spawned by massive R&D in self-driving cars.
- Reduction-focused industry playersing Deployment costs: The focus on reducing the cost of deploying multi-domain controllers as well as improving their performance will bring new investment to automotive electronics companies. Many key OEMs in the multi-domain controller market are working with automotive vendors to reduce the cost and complexity of Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS), especially for their driver monitoring systems owners.
Investigate before buying – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=36260
Multi-Domain Controller Market: Key Drivers
- The increase in the production of vehicles globally over the years, coupled with the emphasis on their safety and comfort, has continuously enriched the prospects of the multi-domain controller market. The growing trend of adopting complex automotive electronics to improve automotive performance is driving R&D in multi-domain controllers.
- The growing trend of vehicle electrification, owing to the growing adoption of electric vehicles, is expanding the possibilities of the multi-domain controller market. It should be noted that the integration of AI, machine learning algorithms and IoT (Internet of Things) enabled technologies in automotive systems will enrich the prospects of the multi-domain controller market.
Multi-Domain Controller Market: Regional Growth Dynamics
- Europe is a remarkably lucrative region in the multi-domain controller market and currently holds a large share. Advances in the production and sales of premium vehicles and the growing penetration of ADAS in passenger vehicles have accelerated product adoption. In addition, the trend of accelerating individual mobility among the elderly and disabled has generated lucrative opportunities, which world-renowned car manufacturers have seized on in recent years.
- Asia-Pacific is expected to hold a key share in the global multi-domain controller market over the forecast period (2022-2031). Rising sales of passenger vehicles and growing trend of ADAS integration in various vehicles will propel the prospects in the regional market.
Ask for references – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=ARF&rep_id=36260
Multi-Domain Controller Market: Key players
Some of the major companies profiled in this study are Texas Instruments Incorporated, ZF Friedrichshafen AG, Autoliv Inc., KRONO-SAFE, Mobileye, NVIDIA Corporation, Delphi Technologies, Sasken Technologies Ltd., Continental AG, Robert Bosch GmbH, Visteon Corporation and TATA ELXSI .
Multi-Domain Controller Market Segmentation
- Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS) and Safety
- Engine and powertrain
- Chassis and body control system
- Vehicle autonomy
- Autonomous vehicles
- Semi-autonomous vehicles
- Vehicle type
- Tourism vehicle
- Commercial vehicle
- Commercial vehicles
- Light commercial vehicles
- Heavy duty vehicles
- Tourism vehicle
- Thermal engine vehicles
- Petrol/petrol vehicles
- Diesel vehicles
- Electric vehicles
- Battery electric vehicles
- Hybrid electric vehicles
- Thermal engine vehicles
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South America
- Russia and CIS
- South Korea
- South Africa
Automotive Research Reports
Automotive Electric Water Pump Market – The global Automotive Electric Water Pump Market is expected to reach USD 7.74 billion by the end of 2031, growing at a CAGR of 13.45% from 2022 to 2031
Two-Wheeled Service Market – The global two-wheeled service market is expected to reach US$43.61 billion by the end of 2031, growing at a CAGR of 6.40% from 2022 to 2031
First and Last Mile Delivery Market – The global first and last mile delivery market is expected to reach $288.38 billion by the end of 2031, growing at a CAGR of 6.12% from 2022 to 2031
Connected Car Devices Market – The global connected car devices market is expected to reach $52.78 billion by the end of 2031, growing at a CAGR of 7.25% from 2022 to 2031
Shared Mobility Market – The global shared mobility market is expected to reach $397.61 billion by the end of 2031, it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 12.05% from 2022 to 2031
Vehicle-to-Grid Technology Market – The global Vehicle-to-Grid Technology market size is expected to reach US$ 12.75 billion by the end of 2031, growing at a CAGR of 16.45% from 2022 to 2031
Two-Wheel Shock Absorber Market – The global Two-Wheel Shock Absorber market is expected to reach $4.6 billion by the end of 2031, growing at a CAGR of 4.1% from 2022 to 2031
Automotive Camera Market – The global automotive camera market is expected to reach $31.9 billion by the end of 2031, growing at a CAGR of 9.8% from 2022 to 2031
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research registered in Wilmington, Delaware, USA, is a global market information firm that provides syndicated research reports and business advisory services. Our proprietary blend of quantitative forecasting and trend analysis provides forward-looking insights to thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continually updated and reviewed by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With broad research and analytical capability, Transparency Market Research uses rigorous primary and secondary research techniques to develop distinctive datasets and research material for trade reports.
For more information on advanced industries research, visit our YouTube channel –
Transparency Market Research Inc.
HEADQUARTERS IN THE CITY CENTER,
1000 N. West Street,
Suite 1200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 USA
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453