Domain Name System (DNS) Services Market Size – USD 250 million in 2018, CAGR of 10.7%, the advent of ITOS and granularity, and inexpensive deployment of DNS.
NEW YORK, NY, USA, Aug. 8, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — An accelerated shift to integrated surveillance and cloud-based services is expected to drive the market.
The global domain name system (DNS) services market is expected to reach USD 600 million by 2026, according to a new report from Reports and Data. Develop knowledge associated with the importance of protecting websites from DDoS attempts (a particular type of DoS attack in which compromised systems are used to target an individual system that is believed to cause denial of service attempts) attack to strengthen the security function of websites, is likely to propel the growth of the market.
An intensified shift towards embedded monitoring and cloud-based services, advent of ITOS and granularity, and low-cost deployment of DNS are other key factors estimated to drive the market growth.
A key factor limiting the progress of the market is the global presence of service providers offering free DNS services, as these providers will play a significant role in driving down the revenue of paid service providers.
The major share of the Domain Name System (DNS) services market would be occupied by North America with USD 118.6 million in 2018 and will continue to dominate the market during the forecast period, with Europe occupying the next place. due to the huge acceptance of DNS services in industries and organizations in these regions.
Get Sample Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1401
The main participants are Google (US), AWS (US), Oracle (US), Verisign (US), Cloudflare (US), Akamai Technologies (US), CDNetworks (Korea South), DNS Made Easy (US), IBM (US) and Microsoft (US).
Other key findings from the report suggest
• Based on deployment type, the market has been segmented into on-premises and cloud-based. Cloud-based deployment will have the highest growth rate of 10.8% during the forecast period as most of the managed DNS service providers are making cloud-based solutions available to their customers . Additionally, the installation and maintenance cost of a cloud-based deployment is lower than that of an on-premises deployment.
• On the basis of server type, the market has been segmented into primary and secondary DNS server. Secondary DNS server segment is expected to have the highest growth rate of 10.7% CAGR during the forecast period. This is due to the widespread use of DNS services by various end users, and in the event of an outage or outage, some of the huge query data traffic may be diverted to the secondary DNS server. The primary DNS server is expected to dominate the market as these servers are the primary necessity for hosting a DNS service.
• Based on regions, the market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East, and Majority of the market believed to be occupied by North America with 118.6 million USD in 2018 and would continue to dominate the market over the forecast period, with Europe occupying the next place owing to the huge acceptance of DNS services among industries and organizations in these regions. In terms of the highest growth rate, the APAC region would rank first with a CAGR of 10.78% due to the proliferation of internet users in the countries of this region.
To identify key industry trends, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/domain-name-system-dns-service-market
For the purposes of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global domain name system services market on the basis of deployment type, server type, organization size, and region:
Type of Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2026)
On the site
Outlook Server Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2026)
Organization Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2026)
Small and medium enterprises
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2026)
Request Report Customization @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1401
The market report includes major points in TOC:
• Presentation of the Domain Name System (DNS) market
• Global economic impact on the industry
• Global market competition by manufacturers
• Global Production, Revenue (Value) by Region
• Global supply (production), consumption, export, import by regions
• Global Production, Revenue (Value), Price Trend by Type
• Global market analysis by application
• Analysis of manufacturing costs
• Industrial chain, supply strategy and downstream buyers
• Analysis of the marketing strategy, distributors/traders
• Analysis of market effect factors
• Domain Name System (DNS) market forecasts
In conclusion, all aspects of the Domain Name System (DNS) Market are quantitatively as well qualitatively assessed to study the Global as well as regional market comparatively. This market study presents critical information and factual data about the market providing an overall statistical study of this market based on market drivers, limitations and its future prospects.
Reports and data
write to us here
Visit us on social media: