Domain Name System (DNS) Services Market Size – $ 250 million in 2018, 10.7% CAGR, advent of ITOS and granularity, and inexpensive deployment of DNS.
NEW YORK, NY, UNITED STATES, November 15, 2021 /EINPresswire.com/ – An accelerated shift to integrated monitoring and cloud-based services is expected to drive the market.
The Global Domain Name System (DNS) Services Market is expected to reach $ 600 million by 2026, according to a new report from Reports and Data. Develop knowledge associated with the importance placed on protecting websites against DDoS attempts (a special type of DoS attack in which compromised systems are used to target an individual system that is believed to cause denial of service attempts ) to strengthen the security system of Internet sites, is likely to propel the growth of the market.
Accelerated transition to integrated monitoring and cloud-based services, advent of ITOS and granularity, and inexpensive DNS deployment are other key factors estimated to drive market growth.
A key factor limiting the progress of the market is the global presence of service providers offering DNS services for free, as these providers will play an important role in reducing the revenue of the paid service providers.
The leading Domain Name System (DNS) services market share is estimated to be occupied by North America with USD 118.6 million in 2018 and continue to dominate the market during the forecast period, with Europe occupying the next place due to the massive acceptance of DNS services in industries and organizations in these regions.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1401
The main participants are Google (United States), AWS (United States), Oracle (United States), Verisign (United States), Cloudflare (United States), Akamai Technologies (United States), CDNetworks (Korea South), DNS Made Easy (United States), IBM (United States) and Microsoft (United States).
Other key findings from the report suggest
• Based on the type of deployment, the market has been segmented into on-premises and cloud. Cloud deployment will have the highest growth rate of 10.8% during the forecast period as most of the managed DNS service providers are making cloud-based solutions available to their customers. In addition, the cost of installing and maintaining a cloud-based deployment is lower than that of an on-premises deployment.
• On the basis of server type, the market has been segmented into primary and secondary DNS server. The secondary DNS server segment is expected to have the highest growth rate of 10.7% CAGR during the forecast period. This is due to the widespread use of DNS services by various end users and in the event of an outage or outage some of the huge query data traffic can be diverted to the secondary DNS server. Primary DNS server is expected to dominate the market as these servers are the primary requirement for hosting DNS service.
• On the basis of regions, the market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East and Most of the market would be occupied by North America with 118.6 million USD in 2018 and would continue to dominate the market during the forecast period with Europe taking the next place due to the huge acceptance of DNS services in industries and organizations in these regions. In terms of the highest growth rate, the APAC region would get the first place with a CAGR of 10.78% due to the proliferation of internet users in the countries of this region.
To identify key industry trends, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/domain-name-system-dns-service-market
For the purpose of this report, reports and data have segmented the global Domain Name System Services market on the basis of deployment type, server type, organization size, and region:
Type of Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2026)
On the site
Outlook Server Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2026)
Organization Outlook Size (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2026)
Small and medium enterprises
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2026)
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1401
The market report includes the main points from the table of contents:
• Domain Name System (DNS) Market Overview
• Global economic impact on industry
• Competition in the world market by manufacturers
• World production, income (value) by region
• Global supply (production), consumption, export, import by regions
• World production, revenue (value), price trend by type
• Global Market Analysis by Application
• Analysis of manufacturing costs
• Industrial chain, sourcing strategy and downstream buyers
• Analysis of the marketing strategy, distributors / traders
• Analysis of market effect factors
• Domain Name System (DNS) Market Forecast
To conclude, all aspects of the Domain Name System (DNS) Market are quantitatively and qualitatively assessed to study the Global and Regional Market in a comparative manner. This market research presents critical information and factual data about the market, providing an overall statistical study of this market on the basis of market drivers, its limitations, and future prospects.
Browse more reports –
Wi-Fi Access Point Market – https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/wi-fi-hotspot-market
Maritime satellite communications market – https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/maritime-satellite-communication-market
Wi-Fi MCU Market – https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/wi-fi-mcu-market
Commercial Routers Market – https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/commercial-router-market